The Career Center offers a live face-to-face touch point via Zoom for Cal students and Cal alums 5 years post-graduation. Live Reception is managed by our administrative staff and visitors will be helped first come, first served. Topics we can assist with include:
- Career Center/Handshake eligibility, resources, and procedures
- Help with navigating the Career Center website
- Assistance and guidance with selecting appointment type, e.g. peer drop-in, same-day mini, or 30-minute appointments
- Referral to the appropriate Career Center resources to assist with your specific questions
- Connection to a peer advisor for a resume review and other help (current students and alumni one-year post-graduation)
You can also contact the Career Center by phone (510) 642-1716 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.