Career Peer Advisors
Who are we and what do we do?
We’re ambassadors, advisors, and, most of all, we’re here to help you get oriented to all the services Berkeley Career Engagement has to offer! We are full-time undergraduate students trained by Career Educators on many aspects of the internship/job search and graduate/professional school application process. We offer one-of-a-kind advice because, as student leaders, we utilize the very services that we promote.
FALL 2023: Peer Advisor Drop-ins start on Tuesday, September 5 through Friday, December 1
○ Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, 12-4pm, In-person (2440 Bancroft Way – across from ASUC/Eshleman Hall)
○ Wednesday: 12-1pm, 1:30-4pm, In-person (2440 Bancroft Way – across from ASUC/Eshleman Hall)
○Friday: 12-4pm, Virtual
Yes, we do workshops!
Berkeley Career Engagement Peer Advisors can also be booked to present an array of workshops tailored to your student audience at times arranged for your convenience. We can present on a wide variety of career-related topics such as:
- Berkeley Career Engagement services overview
- Resume and/or cover letter writing
- Interviewing skills
- Job search strategies
- How to use and maximize Handshake
- Professional networking
- And more…