Connect with Career Center Pre-Health Advising in a variety of ways:
30-Minute Advising Appointments
- Open to currently registered students (sophomores and above) and eligible alumni.
- Receive in-depth assistance from Pre-Health Advisors regarding exploring, preparing for, and/or applying to medical school and other health professional programs.
- Available either in-person, on video, or by phone
- Sign up online only (via Handshake) — If you do not see an appointment, check back! Additional appointments are released each week.
- Tuesdays, beginning January 31, 2023 – April 25, 2023, 1:30 – 3:30 pm at 3060 VLSB
- Thursdays, beginning January 26, 2023 – April 20, 2023, 9:30-11:30 am at 260 Mulford
New Student Advising
- Incoming transfer students are welcome to connect with Pre-Health Advisors, as they prepare for their first semester as pre-health students at Cal.
- Open to currently registered students (sophomores and above) Freshmen can meet with a Pre-Health Advisor during drop-in sessions
- View the presentation slides for incoming Freshmen and Transfers, to understand prerequisites, learn about application timelines, and connect to resources.
Ask a Quick Question
- Email Pre-Health Advising at email@example.com
If you would like to receive a weekly email about pre-health opportunities, events, and more, please sign up for the Health and Medicine (Pre-Health) CareerMail through your Handshake profile. It takes under a minute, just a few short steps:
- Sign in to Handshake.
- Locate “Career Interests” under your name in the top right corner.
- In response to the fourth question, check the box for “Health and Medicine” in the list of CareerMail categories.
- Click “Save My Career Interests” and you’re done!
Workshops & Events
- Access full details on the Handshake Calendar of Events
- Connect with Pre-Health Advising on Facebook