The Career Center invites you to participate in workshops and events that will expose students to different career paths while preparing them for summer internships and career employment. The insights you provide will enable students to define their career direction, enhance their marketability, and build professional connections with alumni and employers. Involvement in these programs is also a great no-cost way to expand your organization’s brand on campus while building awareness about recruitment opportunities.
Networking events and career related workshops that are actively seeking employer and alumni volunteers are listed below. Additionally, if you or your organization are interested in hosting your own career-related workshop or are receptive to supporting Career Center workshops as they arise, please fill out this interest form.
For questions about Counseling Programs & Workshops, please contact Larry Jackson.
For questions about Employer Relations Events & Programs, please contact Sha Quasha Morgan.
- Counseling Programs & Workshops
Check back in the Fall for a list of opportunities.
- Employer Relations Events & Programs
Career Connections are co-sponsored by the Cal Alumni Association and give students an opportunity to meet alumni and professionals and gain insights about different types of roles, companies, or industries.
We are seeking a diverse group of dynamic UC Berkeley Alumni and industry professionals to participate in this casual, no prep, networking event by sharing your experience and advice with current students studying across a variety of majors and career interests. Through this event we hope that students will be inspired by the diverse career possibilities they can pursue. This is a great opportunity to support current students' career development and connect back with your roots at Cal!
Check out our list of Spring 2023 events below! If you'd like to participate in any of the following events, please let us know by completing this INTEREST FORM. NOTE: All events are from 5-7 PST and will be virtual, with one exception (Sports Industry).
- Career Connections: Entertainment | Wednesday February 8, 2023 (virtual)
- Career Connections: Arts & Design (includes Architecture and Graphic Design) | Thursday February 23, 2023 (virtual)
- Career Connections: DEI Roles in Organizations| Tuesday March 7, 2023 (virtual)
- Career Connections: Biotech| Wednesday March 15, 2023 (virtual)
- Career Connections: Esports & Gaming| Wednesday March 22, 2023 (virtual)
- Career Connections: Finance| Wednesday April 5, 2023 (virtul)
- Career Connections: Sports Industry| Thursday April 13, 2023 (in person)